Bone microarchitecture assessed by TBS predicts osteoporotic fractures independent of bone density: The manitoba study
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 26, Issue 11, pages 2762–2769, November 2011
How to Cite
Hans, D., Goertzen, A. L., Krieg, M.-A. and Leslie, W. D. (2011), Bone microarchitecture assessed by TBS predicts osteoporotic fractures independent of bone density: The manitoba study. J Bone Miner Res, 26: 2762–2769. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.499
- Issue published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2011 10:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.