Runx2 contributes to murine Col10a1 gene regulation through direct interaction with its cis-enhancer
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 26, Issue 12, pages 2899–2910, December 2011
How to Cite
Li, F., Lu, Y., Ding, M., Napierala, D., Abbassi, S., Chen, Y., Duan, X., Wang, S., Lee, B. and Zheng, Q. (2011), Runx2 contributes to murine Col10a1 gene regulation through direct interaction with its cis-enhancer. J Bone Miner Res, 26: 2899–2910. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.504
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2011 11:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.