The potential value of monitoring bone turnover markers among women on alendronate
Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 195–201, January 2012
How to Cite
Bell, K. J., Hayen, A., Irwig, L., Hochberg, M. C., Ensrud, K. E., Cummings, S. R. and Bauer, D. C. (2012), The potential value of monitoring bone turnover markers among women on alendronate. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 195–201. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.525
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 SEP 2011 09:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.