HIF-1α and HIF-2α degradation is differentially regulated in nucleus pulposus cells of the intervertebral disc
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 401–412, February 2012
How to Cite
Fujita, N., Chiba, K., Shapiro, I. M. and Risbud, M. V. (2012), HIF-1α and HIF-2α degradation is differentially regulated in nucleus pulposus cells of the intervertebral disc. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 401–412. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.538
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2011 10:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 29 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|jbmr_538_sm_SupplTab1.doc||25K||Supplementary Table 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.