A functional haplotype in EIF2AK3, an ER stress sensor, is associated with lower bone mineral density
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 331–341, February 2012
How to Cite
Liu, J., Hoppman, N., O'Connell, J. R., Wang, H., Streeten, E. A., McLenithan, J. C., Mitchell, B. D. and Shuldiner, A. R. (2012), A functional haplotype in EIF2AK3, an ER stress sensor, is associated with lower bone mineral density. J Bone Miner Res, 27: 331–341. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.549
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2011 11:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2011
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.