Multinucleated cells elicited in response to implants of devitalized bone particles possess receptors for calcitonin
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1988 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 117–120, February 1988
How to Cite
Goldring, S. R., Roelke, M. and Glowacki, J. (1988), Multinucleated cells elicited in response to implants of devitalized bone particles possess receptors for calcitonin. J Bone Miner Res, 3: 117–120. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650030118
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 1987
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 1987
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: Nr. AM-03564, AM-31330
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!