The impact of menopausal age on future fragility fracture risk
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1991 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 429–433, May 1991
How to Cite
Gärdsell, P., Johnell, O. and Nilsson, B. E. (1991), The impact of menopausal age on future fragility fracture risk. J Bone Miner Res, 6: 429–433. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650060502
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 28 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 1990
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 1990
- Swedish Medical Research Council. Grant Number: B90-17X-07975-07A
- Herman Järnhardt, Greta and Johan Kock, and Alfred Österlund Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!