A new method for measuring cancellous bone erosion depth: Application to the cellular mechanisms of bone loss in postmenopausal osteoporosis
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1991 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1331–1338, December 1991
How to Cite
Cohen-Solal, M. E., Shih, M.-S., Lundy, M. W. and Parfitt, M. A. (1991), A new method for measuring cancellous bone erosion depth: Application to the cellular mechanisms of bone loss in postmenopausal osteoporosis. J Bone Miner Res, 6: 1331–1338. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650061210
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 1991
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 1991
- NIH. Grant Number: PO1-AG07542-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!