No evidence for an effect of lactase deficiency on bone mass in pre- or postmenopausal women
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1991 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 1367–1371, December 1991
How to Cite
Slemenda, C. W., Christian, J. C., Hui, S., Fitzgerald, J. and Johnston, C. C. (1991), No evidence for an effect of lactase deficiency on bone mass in pre- or postmenopausal women. J Bone Miner Res, 6: 1367–1371. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650061214
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 1991
- NIH. Grant Numbers: PHS R01 AG04518, PHS PO1 AG05793, PHS MO1 RR750-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!