Development and characterization of a rapidly proliferating, well-differentiated cell line derived from normal adult human osteoblast-like cells transfected with SV40 large T antigen
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1992 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 127–136, February 1992
How to Cite
Keeting, P. E., Scott, R. E., Colvard, D. S., Anderson, M. A., Oursler, M. J., Spelsberg, T. C. and Riggs, L. B. (1992), Development and characterization of a rapidly proliferating, well-differentiated cell line derived from normal adult human osteoblast-like cells transfected with SV40 large T antigen. J Bone Miner Res, 7: 127–136. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650070203
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 1991
- NIH. Grant Number: AG-04875 (Riggs and Spelsberg) and CA-28240 (Scott)
- NIJ Cancer Training. Grant Number: CA-09441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!