Sequential and precise in vivo measurement of bone mineral density in rats using dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1992 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 311–316, March 1992
How to Cite
Ammann, P., Rizzoli, R., Slosman, D. and Bonjour, J.-P. (1992), Sequential and precise in vivo measurement of bone mineral density in rats using dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry. J Bone Miner Res, 7: 311–316. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650070310
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 1991
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 1991
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 1991
- Ciba-Geigy Corporation
- Swiss National Foundation. Grant Number: (3200-25.535)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!