Distinct proliferative and differentiated stages of murine MC3T3-E1 cells in culture: An in vitro model of osteoblast development
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1992 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 683–692, June 1992
How to Cite
Quarles, L. D., Yohay, D. A., Lever, L. W., Caton, R. and Wenstrup, R. J. (1992), Distinct proliferative and differentiated stages of murine MC3T3-E1 cells in culture: An in vitro model of osteoblast development. J Bone Miner Res, 7: 683–692. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650070613
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1991
- National Institute of Health Awards. Grant Numbers: AR37308, AR38474
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!