Perspective how many women have osteoporosis?
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1992 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 1005–1010, September 1992
How to Cite
Melton, L. J., Chrischilles, E. A., Cooper, C., Lane, A. W. and Riggs, B. L. (1992), Perspective how many women have osteoporosis?. J Bone Miner Res, 7: 1005–1010. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650070902
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 1992
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 1992
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AR 27065, AG 04875, AR 30582
- U.S. Public Health Service
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!