Osteoporosis in anorexia nervosa: The influence of peak bone density, bone loss, oral contraceptive use, and exercise
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1992 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1467–1474, December 1992
How to Cite
Seeman, E., Szmukler, G. I., Formica, C., Tsalamandris, C. and Mestrovic, R. (1992), Osteoporosis in anorexia nervosa: The influence of peak bone density, bone loss, oral contraceptive use, and exercise. J Bone Miner Res, 7: 1467–1474. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650071215
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 1992
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 1992
- Austin Hospi-tal Medical Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!