Effect of bone size, not density, on the stiffness of the proximal part of normal and osteoporotic human femora
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1992 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Supplement: Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 7, Issue Supplement S2, pages S437–S444, December 1992
How to Cite
Cordey, J., Schneider, M., Belendez, C., Ziegler, W. J., Rahn, B. A. and Perren, S. M. (1992), Effect of bone size, not density, on the stiffness of the proximal part of normal and osteoporotic human femora. J Bone Miner Res, 7: S437–S444. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650071414
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- AO/ASIF Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!