Circulating levels of vitamins K1 and K2 decreased in elderly women with hip fracture
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1993 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 8, Issue 10, pages 1241–1245, October 1993
How to Cite
Hodges, S.J., Akesson, K., Vergnaud, P., Obrant, K. and Delmas, P.D. (1993), Circulating levels of vitamins K1 and K2 decreased in elderly women with hip fracture. J Bone Miner Res, 8: 1241–1245. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650081012
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!