Family history of osteoporosis and bone mineral density at the axial skeleton: The rancho bernardo study
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 761–769, June 1994
How to Cite
Soroko, S. B., Barrett-Connor, E., Edelstein, S. L. and Kritz-Silverstein, D. (1994), Family history of osteoporosis and bone mineral density at the axial skeleton: The rancho bernardo study. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 761–769. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090602
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 28 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 1992
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG 071 81
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!