Integrins and osteoclastic resorption in three bone organ cultures: Differential sensitivity to synthetic arg-gly-asp peptides during osteoclast formation
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1021–1028, July 1994
How to Cite
van der Pluijm, G., Mouthaan, H., Baas, C., de Groot, H., Papapoulos, S. and Löwik, C. (1994), Integrins and osteoclastic resorption in three bone organ cultures: Differential sensitivity to synthetic arg-gly-asp peptides during osteoclast formation. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1021–1028. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090709
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 1993
- Foundation for Medical Research. Grant Number: (Medipon; Grant No. 900-541-191)
- Netherlands Organization for the Advancement of Pure Research
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: (Grant No. 88.2)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!