High-dose glucocorticoids in multiple sclerosis patients exert direct effects on the kidney and skeleton
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1097–1105, July 1994
How to Cite
Cosman, F., Nieves, J., Herbert, J., Shen, V. and Lindsay, R. (1994), High-dose glucocorticoids in multiple sclerosis patients exert direct effects on the kidney and skeleton. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1097–1105. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090718
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 1993
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: DK 4638 I, AR39191
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!