Bone morphogenetic protein 2 stimulates osteogenesis but does not affect chondrogenesis in osteochondrogenic differentiation of periosteum-derived cells
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1195–1204, August 1994
How to Cite
Iwasaki, M., Nakahara, H., Nakase, T., Kimura, T., Takaoka, K., Caplan, A. I. and Ono, K. (1994), Bone morphogenetic protein 2 stimulates osteogenesis but does not affect chondrogenesis in osteochondrogenic differentiation of periosteum-derived cells. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1195–1204. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090809
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 1993
- Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: Nos. (B)03454362, (C)04807105
- Ministry of Education
- Science and Culture
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!