Overexpression of estrogen receptor in HTB 96 human osteosarcoma cells results in estrogen-induced growth inhibition and receptor cross talk
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1251–1258, August 1994
How to Cite
Watts, C. K. W. and King, R.J.B. (1994), Overexpression of estrogen receptor in HTB 96 human osteosarcoma cells results in estrogen-induced growth inhibition and receptor cross talk. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1251–1258. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090815
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 19 NOV 1993
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 1993
- Australian National Health & Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!