Modulation of ecto-nucleoside triphosphate pyrophosphatase activity of human osteoblast-like bone cells by 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, 24R, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, parathyroid hormone, and dexamethasone
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1259–1266, August 1994
How to Cite
Oyajobi, B. O., Russell, R. G. G. and Caswell, A. M. (1994), Modulation of ecto-nucleoside triphosphate pyrophosphatase activity of human osteoblast-like bone cells by 1α,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, 24R, 25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, parathyroid hormone, and dexamethasone. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1259–1266. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090816
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 1993
- Action Research and the Arthritis and Rheumatism Council (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!