Sex differences in bone mineral density in 1653 men and women in the sixth through tenth decades of life: The rancho bernardo study
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1333–1338, September 1994
How to Cite
Blunt, B. A., Klauber, M. R., Barrett-Connor, E. L. and Edelstein, S. L. (1994), Sex differences in bone mineral density in 1653 men and women in the sixth through tenth decades of life: The rancho bernardo study. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1333–1338. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090903
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 1993
- National Institute on Aging.. Grant Number: AGO7I8I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!