Cancellous bone turnover in growing rats: Time-dependent changes in association between calcein label and osteoblasts
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1419–1424, September 1994
How to Cite
Turner, R. T. (1994), Cancellous bone turnover in growing rats: Time-dependent changes in association between calcein label and osteoblasts. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1419–1424. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090913
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 1993
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AR 35651, AR 41418
- Mayo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!