Urinary hydroxypyridinium crosslinks of collagen in population-based screening for overt vertebral osteoporosis: Results of a pilot study
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 1433–1440, September 1994
How to Cite
Seibel, M.J., Woitge, H., Scheidt-Nave, C., Leidig-Bruckner, G., Duncan, A., Nicol, P., Ziegler, R. and Robins, S.P. (1994), Urinary hydroxypyridinium crosslinks of collagen in population-based screening for overt vertebral osteoporosis: Results of a pilot study. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1433–1440. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650090916
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 29 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!