Interactions of growth hormone and parathyroid hormone in renal phosphate, calcium, and calcitriol metabolism and bone remodeling in postmenopausal women
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1994 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1723–1728, November 1994
How to Cite
Lieberman, S. A., Holloway, L., Marcus, R. and Hoffman, A. R. (1994), Interactions of growth hormone and parathyroid hormone in renal phosphate, calcium, and calcitriol metabolism and bone remodeling in postmenopausal women. J Bone Miner Res, 9: 1723–1728. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650091108
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JUN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 1993
- Rorer Pharmaceuticals [hPTH(1–34)]
- Marion Laboratories (OsCal)
- Research Services of the Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: AG10999
- National Institutes of Health Training. Grant Number: DK07217
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!