Normal human osteoblast-like cells consistently express genes for insulin-like growth factors I and II but transformed human osteoblast cell lines do not
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 788–795, May 1995
How to Cite
Okazaki, R., Conover, C. A., Harris, S. A., Spelsberg, T. C. and Riggs, L. B. (1995), Normal human osteoblast-like cells consistently express genes for insulin-like growth factors I and II but transformed human osteoblast cell lines do not. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 788–795. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100516
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 1994
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 1994
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AG-04875 (Riggs), DK-43258 (Conover)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!