The effects of menopause and age on calcitropic hormones: A cross-sectional study of 655 healthy women aged 35 to 90
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 835–842, June 1995
How to Cite
Prince, R. L., Dick, I., Devine, A., Price, R. I., Gutteridge, D. H., Kerr, D., Criddle, A., Garcia-Webb, P. and John, A. St. (1995), The effects of menopause and age on calcitropic hormones: A cross-sectional study of 655 healthy women aged 35 to 90. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 835–842. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100602
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 1993
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women Research Foundation
- Australian Rotary Health Research Fund
- Sandoz Gerontological Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!