The skeletal effects of spaceflight in growing rats: Tissue-specific alterations in mrna levels for TGF-β
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 843–848, June 1995
How to Cite
Westerlind, K. C. and Turner, R. T. (1995), The skeletal effects of spaceflight in growing rats: Tissue-specific alterations in mrna levels for TGF-β. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 843–848. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100603
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 1994
- Clontech Laboratories, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merocel Corporation, and Conva Tec. Ms. Glenda
- NIH. Grant Numbers: AR35651, AR41418
- NIH. Grant Number: DK07352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!