Cell-to-cell communication in osteoblastic networks: Cell line–dependent hormonal regulation of gap junction function
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 881–889, June 1995
How to Cite
Donahue, H. J., Mcleod, K.J., Rubin, C.T., Andersen, J., Grine, E.A., Hertzberg, E.L. and Brink, P.R. (1995), Cell-to-cell communication in osteoblastic networks: Cell line–dependent hormonal regulation of gap junction function. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 881–889. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100609
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 27 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1994
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HL31299 (PRB), AG10199 (HJD), GM30667 (ELH)
- American Federation for Aging Research (HJD)
- Electric Power Research Institute. Grant Number: RFP 2965–21 (KJM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!