Intermittent cyclical etidronate treatment maintains the mass, structure and the mechanical property of bone in ovariectomized rats
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 921–931, June 1995
How to Cite
Katsumata, T., Nakamura, T., Ohnishi, H. and Sakurama, T. (1995), Intermittent cyclical etidronate treatment maintains the mass, structure and the mechanical property of bone in ovariectomized rats. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 921–931. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100613
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 1994
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 1994
- Ministry of Health and Welfare
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!