Recipient of a Clinical Associate Physician Award.
Reproducibility of DXA absorptiometry: A model for bone loss estimates†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1004–1014, July 1995
How to Cite
Fuleihan, G. E.-H., Testa, M. A., Angell, J. E., Porrino, N. and Leboff, M. S. (1995), Reproducibility of DXA absorptiometry: A model for bone loss estimates. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1004–1014. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100704
Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research, Tampa, FL, 1993.
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1993
- NIH. Grant Number: NCRR GCRC M01 RR02635
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research. Grant Number: R01-HS07767-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!