Recipient of a Clinical Associate Physician Award.
Reproducibility of DXA absorptiometry: A model for bone loss estimates†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1004–1014, July 1995
How to Cite
Fuleihan, G. E.-H., Testa, M. A., Angell, J. E., Porrino, N. and Leboff, M. S. (1995), Reproducibility of DXA absorptiometry: A model for bone loss estimates. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1004–1014. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100704
Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Bone and Mineral Research, Tampa, FL, 1993.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 27 DEC 1993
- NIH. Grant Number: NCRR GCRC M01 RR02635
- Agency for Health Care Policy and Research. Grant Number: R01-HS07767-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!