Part of this paper has been reported as an abstract <400 words at “The Second Workshop on Using the Live Rat in Skeletal Studies,” Chicago, 1992.
Growth hormone stimulates bone formation and strength of cortical bone in aged rats†
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1057–1067, July 1995
How to Cite
Andreassen, T. T., Jørgensen, P. H., Oxlund, H., Flyvbjerg, A. and Ørskov, H. (1995), Growth hormone stimulates bone formation and strength of cortical bone in aged rats. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1057–1067. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100710
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 1994
- Danish Medical Research Council
- Novo Nordisk Foundation
- Novo Nordisk Ltd.
- Frølund Nielsen Foundation
- Aage Louis-Hansen Memorial Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!