Maxillary molar extraction causes increased bone loss in the mandible of ovariectomized rats
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1087–1093, July 1995
How to Cite
Elovic, R. P., Hipp, J. A. and Hayes, W. C. (1995), Maxillary molar extraction causes increased bone loss in the mandible of ovariectomized rats. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1087–1093. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100713
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 1995
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 1994
- Dentist Scientist Award. Grant Number: K15-DE-00277-03
- National Institute of Dental Research (RPE)
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!