Results from this manuscript have been presented at the sixteenth annual meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research, Kansas City, Missouri, September 9–13, 1994.
Estimates of volumetric bone density from projectional measurements improve the discriminatory capability of dual X-ray absorptiometry†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1101–1110, July 1995
How to Cite
Jergas, M., Breitenseher, M., Glüer, C.-C., Yu, W. and Genant, H. K. (1995), Estimates of volumetric bone density from projectional measurements improve the discriminatory capability of dual X-ray absorptiometry. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1101–1110. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100715
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!