Skeletal unloading induces selective resistance to the anabolic actions of growth hormone on bone
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1168–1176, August 1995
How to Cite
Halloran, B. P., Bikle, D. D., Harris, J., Autry, C. P., Currier, P. A., Tanner, S., Patterson-Buckendahl, P. and Morey-Holton, E. (1995), Skeletal unloading induces selective resistance to the anabolic actions of growth hormone on bone. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1168–1176. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100805
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 1995
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 1994
- NASA. Grant Number: NCC-2-668
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!