Additive effects of weight-bearing exercise and estrogen on bone mineral density in older women
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 1303–1311, September 1995
How to Cite
Kohrt, W. M., Snead, D. B., Slatopolsky, E. and Birge, S. J. (1995), Additive effects of weight-bearing exercise and estrogen on bone mineral density in older women. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1303–1311. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650100906
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 1995
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 1995
- NIH. Grant Number: AR40705
- Program project award. Grant Number: AG05562
- General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: 5-M01-RR00036
- Diabetes Research and Training Center. Grant Number: AM20579
- NIH Institutional National Research Service Award. Grant Number: AG00078
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!