Mineralization of bone-like extracellular matrix in the absence of functional osteoblasts
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1995 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 1635–1643, November 1995
How to Cite
Marsh, M. E., Munne, A. M., Vogel, J. J., Cui, Y. and Franceschi, R. T. (1995), Mineralization of bone-like extracellular matrix in the absence of functional osteoblasts. J Bone Miner Res, 10: 1635–1643. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650101105
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 1995
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 1994
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AR 36239 (to MEM), DK35317, DE10412 (to RTF)
- Michigan Multipurpose Arthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases Center. Grant Number: (NIH P60-AR20557)
- Sixteenth Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!