Interleukin-6 and soluble interleukin-6 receptors in the synovial fluids from rheumatoid arthritis patients are responsible for osteoclast-like cell formation
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 88–95, January 1996
How to Cite
Kotake, S., Sato, K., Kim, K. J., Takahashi, N., Udagawa, N., Nakamura, I., Yamaguchi, A., Kishimoto, T., Suda, T. and Kashiwazaki, S. (1996), Interleukin-6 and soluble interleukin-6 receptors in the synovial fluids from rheumatoid arthritis patients are responsible for osteoclast-like cell formation. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 88–95. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650110113
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 1995
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 1995
- Scientific Research of the Ministry of Education
- Science and Culture of Japan. Grant Number: (5770330)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!