Contributions of vertebral fractures to stature loss among elderly Japanese-American women in Hawaii
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 408–411, March 1996
How to Cite
Huang, C., Ross, P. D., Lydick, E., Davis, J. W. and Wasnich, R. D. (1996), Contributions of vertebral fractures to stature loss among elderly Japanese-American women in Hawaii. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 408–411. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650110315
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 1995
- Hawaii Osteoporosis Center
- Merck Research Laboratories
- PHS. Grant Number: RO1 AG10412-01
- Pacific Health Research Institute
- Hawaii Osteoporosis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!