Contributions of vertebral fractures to stature loss among elderly Japanese-American women in Hawaii
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 408–411, March 1996
How to Cite
Huang, C., Ross, P. D., Lydick, E., Davis, J. W. and Wasnich, R. D. (1996), Contributions of vertebral fractures to stature loss among elderly Japanese-American women in Hawaii. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 408–411. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650110315
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 1995
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 1995
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 1995
- Hawaii Osteoporosis Center
- Merck Research Laboratories
- PHS. Grant Number: RO1 AG10412-01
- Pacific Health Research Institute
- Hawaii Osteoporosis Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!