Differential regulation of receptor-stimulated cyclic adenosine monophosphate production by polyvalent cations in MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 789–799, June 1996
How to Cite
Hartle, J. E., Prpic, V., Siddhanti, S. R., Spurney, R. F. and Quarles, L. D. (1996), Differential regulation of receptor-stimulated cyclic adenosine monophosphate production by polyvalent cations in MC3T3-E1 osteoblasts. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 789–799. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650110610
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 1995
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01-AR37308, R01-AR43468
- National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases
- National Kidney Foundation Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!