Vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms are not related to bone turnover, rate of bone loss, and bone mass in postmenopausal women: The OFELY study
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 827–834, June 1996
How to Cite
Garnero, P., Borel, O., Sornay-Rendu, E., Arlot, M. E. and Delmas, P. D. (1996), Vitamin D receptor gene polymorphisms are not related to bone turnover, rate of bone loss, and bone mass in postmenopausal women: The OFELY study. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 827–834. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650110614
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 1996
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!