Blinded reading of radiographs increases the frequency of errors in vertebral fracture detection
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 11, pages 1793–1800, November 1996
How to Cite
Ross, P. D., Huang, C., Karpf, D., Lydick, E., Coel, M., Hirsch, L. and Wasnich, R. D. (1996), Blinded reading of radiographs increases the frequency of errors in vertebral fracture detection. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 1793–1800. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650111124
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 1996
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 1996
- Merck Research Laboratories. Grant Number: #AG10412-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!