Are vitamin D receptor polymorphisms associated with bone mineral density? A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1841–1849, December 1996
How to Cite
Cooper, G. S. and Umbach, D. M. (1996), Are vitamin D receptor polymorphisms associated with bone mineral density? A meta-analysis. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 1841–1849. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650111203
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 1996
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!