A part of this work was presented at the 16th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research in Baltimore, 1995.
Chemical and physical properties of the extracellular matrix are required for the actin ring formation in osteoclasts†
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
Copyright © 1996 ASBMR
Journal of Bone and Mineral Research
Volume 11, Issue 12, pages 1873–1879, December 1996
How to Cite
Nakamura, I., Takahashi, N., Sasaki, T., Jimi, E., Kurokawa, T. and Suda, T. (1996), Chemical and physical properties of the extracellular matrix are required for the actin ring formation in osteoclasts. J Bone Miner Res, 11: 1873–1879. doi: 10.1002/jbmr.5650111207
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 1996
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 1996
- Ministry of Education, Science, and Culture of Japan.. Grant Number: Grants-in-Aid (0544507, 05557082, and 07557118)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!