Activation of a stress-induced gene by insecticides in the midge, Chironomus yoshimatsui
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 10–17, January/February 2002
How to Cite
Yoshimi, T., Minowa, K., Karouna-Renier, N. K., Watanabe, C., Sugaya, Y. and Miura, T. (2002), Activation of a stress-induced gene by insecticides in the midge, Chironomus yoshimatsui. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 16: 10–17. doi: 10.1002/jbt.10018
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2001
- Ministry of Education, Science and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 08878080 and 13680633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!