TCDD-mediated oxidative stress in male rat pups following perinatal exposure
Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 49–52, 2002
How to Cite
Slezak, B. P., Hamm, J. T., Reyna, J., Hurst, C. H. and Birnbaum, L. S. (2002), TCDD-mediated oxidative stress in male rat pups following perinatal exposure. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 16: 49–52. doi: 10.1002/jbt.10024
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2001
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Grant Number: ES07126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!