Human aldehyde dehydrogenases: Potential pathological, pharmacological, and toxicological impact
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 7–23, 2003
How to Cite
Sládek, N. E. (2003), Human aldehyde dehydrogenases: Potential pathological, pharmacological, and toxicological impact. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 17: 7–23. doi: 10.1002/jbt.10057
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2002
- Department of Defense, Department of the Army (DOA), United States Army Medical Research and Material Command. Grant Number: DOA DAMD 17-94-J-4057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!