Tumor necrosis factor α-mediated activation of c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase as a mechanism for fumonisin B1 induced apoptosis in murine primary hepatocytes
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2005 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 359–367, January 2006
How to Cite
Sharma, N., Suzuki, H., He, Q. and Sharma, R. P. (2006), Tumor necrosis factor α-mediated activation of c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase as a mechanism for fumonisin B1 induced apoptosis in murine primary hepatocytes. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol., 19: 359–367. doi: 10.1002/jbt.20102
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2005
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Number: ES09403
- Center for Academic Excellence in Toxicology at the University of Georgia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!