Protective effect of carvacrol on oxidative stress and cellular DNA damage induced by UVB irradiation in human peripheral lymphocytes
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
How to Cite
Aristatile, B., Al-Numair, K. S., Al-Assaf, Abdullah. H., Veeramani, C. and Viswanathan Pugalendi, K. (2010), Protective effect of carvacrol on oxidative stress and cellular DNA damage induced by UVB irradiation in human peripheral lymphocytes. J. Biochem. Mol. Toxicol.. doi: 10.1002/jbt.20355
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!